The Risingstars Boot Camp is an intense 2-day program whose goal is to help early stage entrepreneurs build viable, sustainable, revenue generating technology startup companies. Participants will receive intensive hands-on guidance and coaching on their business models directly from Techstars mentors and other successful entrepreneurs. Mentors will focus on all aspects of an individual participant’s business model, including developing a strong business value proposition, selecting effective customer development strategies, achieving product/market fit, identifying early adopters and establishing sustainable revenue streams while controlling costs. With the help of proven Techstars mentors and other successful entrepreneurs, early stage entrepreneur participants will leave the Risingstars Boot Camp equipped with a strong foundation for building successful technology startups.
- The Boot Camp will begin on Thursday, July 3rd and end on Saturday, July 5th.
- Up to 25 early-stage minority entrepreneurs will be selected to participate.
- Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2014.
- Participants will selected by May 15, 2014.
- One Entrepreneur will be selected to become a PowerMoves.NOLA fellow and receive a $50,000 investment. Learn about PowerMoves.NOLA Fellowships.
- One participant will be awarded a $25,000 cash prize.
- Risingstars will also select up to five entrepreneurs to join their mentorship program.
The Risingstars Boot Camp is an event presented by Techstars as part of Techstars’ Risingstars Program.
Individuals interested in applying for the boot camp an do so at http://www.powermovesnola.org/rising-star-bootcamp/