GE Healthcare Life Sciences
GE Healthcare, Cell Analysis is looking for a Full Stack SW Engineer who will be responsible for building software for microscopy and High Content Analysis (HCA) technology. You will be responsible for designing and developing UI and backend software modules that allow our products to perform visualization and mathematical analysis of image content. You will work closely with local and off-shore teams to generate well-designed & tested software.
• Develop solutions across the system, from GUI through REST protocols and databases. All of our developers participate in operations: CI/CD utilizing Electric Flow, configuration management, automated QA utilizing Selenium and Serenity.
• Engage and collaborate with a global development team.
• Solve performance issues in browser-hosted applications.
• Design and develop a full range of projects from features to sets of features, small modules to large components or an entire product.
• Areas of building expertise may include but are not limited to, user interfaces, network programming, operating system configuration, databases and/or applications.
• Specify needs, communicate about project approach and present outcomes of research done.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
• 1-2 years professional experience developing applications for the web, including:
• Developing applications using Java web services: Maven, Java, JAX-RS, JUnit, Spring, OSGi.
• Developing RESTful API services and tuning performance of large scale applications
• Strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, design patterns and object oriented design.
• Experience participating in Agile development environments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
• Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
Locations: United States; Washington; Issaquah
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/RoeV?codes=WB2345 →