-About a-MAZE-ing We bring the fun to you with our original, awesome, and totally green life-size mazes! Our focus is bringing people of all ages together to interact and laugh. Engaging communities in new, challenging and fun ways is what we do best. And we want to share this unique experience with you, your family and friends! We believe that caring is the most important thing we can offer to the world. We care about our customers, our employees, our communities, and our earth. a-MAZE-ing strives to have a positive impact on all the things we care about! Social Media Position a-MAZE-ing is seeking a dynamic, energetic social media professional who can increase awareness and sales for the company. We believe effective engagement with existing and potential customers via our social media platforms is an essential piece of a-MAZE-ing’s marketing and growth strategy. We want somebody with ideas and ambition who is excited about what we do!
The ideal candidate will:
– Develop and implement a social media strategy that increases awareness and excitement about our mazes locally, regionally, and nationally.
– Coordinate and align all social media platforms to deliver a consistent message.
– Increase the number of a-MAZE-ing clients with your fantastic work!
– Creativity, confidence, and ability: We aren’t interested in hiring people to agree with what we already know. We’re looking for somebody with the creativity to bring new, exciting ideas to the table, the confidence to prove to us that your ideas will work, and the ability to make an impact that helps a-MAZE-ing grow.
– Social media-savvy a must. The ideal candidate has experience using social media as a marketing and sales tool. – Internally motivated with the ability to work in a self-directed environment.
– High school diploma required, minimum two years of college preferred. Current university students encouraged to apply.
– Graphic or web design skills a plus.
The hours are flexible; they can be anywhere from 5-15 hours a week. We are less interested in set hours than what you do in those hours. This is a commission-based position (there is no hourly wage attached to the job); you are paid based on bookings generated from social media efforts.
To apply for the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume and explain why you’ll be awesome for this job in 3 sentences or less. Coordinate and align all social media platforms to deliver a consistent message.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com